- 2021 UN Peacekeeping Ministerial Preparatory Secretariat announces its plan to hold an emblem contest
- Objective of this contest is to raise awareness of the upcoming Ministerial and the UN Peacekeeping operations
1. As part of the efforts to promote the upcoming ministerial and raise public awareness, the 2021 UN Peacekeeping Ministerial Preparatory Secretariat will hold the “2021 UN Peacekeeping Ministerial Emblem Contest.”
2. Anyone, regardless of nationality, is welcomed to apply through the contest’s official website (KOR·ENG) from May 7 (Fri) to 28 (Fri).
※ For more details, refer to the contest website (www.2021unpko.kr), as well as the websites of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of National Defense.
3. This contest is expected to promote the significance and vision of the upcoming ministerial and raise awareness of the UN Peacekeeping operations.
4. The Korean government will spare no efforts to continuously communicate with the public regarding the significance of the 2021 UN Peacekeeping Ministerial and Korea’s contribution to the UN Peacekeeping operations. The 2021 UN Peacekeeping Ministerial will be held from December 7 to 8, 2021, the year that marks Korea’s 30th anniversary of UN membership.