- Policy Information
- Korean Peninsula Peace Regime
- Treaties·International Law
- Development Cooperation
- International Organization
- Human Rights
- Bilateral Economic Relations
- Public Diplomacy
[Press Release] Foreign Minister Holds Telephone Conversation with US Secretary of State
1. Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha received a phone call from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on the evening of September 17. In the telephone conversation following the one held earlier in the day, the two top diplomats exchanged views on the forthcoming 2018 Inter-Korean Summit Pyeongyang.
2. Secretary Pompeo mentioned that he had internally shared the information the Minister had given him earlier in the day with regard to the progress in the preparations for the upcoming inter-Korean summit talks; and voiced hope for their success.
* unofficial translation